Thursday 7 July 2011

Busy as a bee!

I'm missing my fb pages these days, and the sales I run on it - but I'm in the middle of a massive order of 30 critters for a friend, as well as trying to work through my other orders! I'm really pleased with one of them so far - here's a fox in progress:

It was a custom order and i was really wondering how on earth to do a fox but I LOVE him so far; he's just missing eyes and a tail!
I still have about 12 of my 30 to make in the next week and a bit, and I have a couple more private orders pending (just normal ones, not enormous lots!) and then after that I'll get back to facebook sales!

I'm also hoping to have a stall at the Christmas producer's market at the end of November, so really  had better go get sewing instead of sitting at the computer!!! :)

1 comment: